Dr. Kenneth Prins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Prins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Prins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2012

hard-working, excellent family doctor!

Dr. Prins has taken excellent care of my entire family for many years. His knowledge is excellent as his working diagnoses have proved to be correct on referral to hospital specialists, yet he is equally good at breaking complex ideas down into simpler terms. He actively listens to all your concerns and proves it by being able to recall everything the next time you visit. I recommend him to everyone I know who is looking for a good doctor, and all who go to see him are just as happy with him as I am!

June 9th, 2011

stop! Don't use Dr. Prins of manahawkin

My over all opinion of Dr. Prins in manahawkin NJ is poor if poor is the lowest. Every one of my appointments were rushed my last one I was diagnosed with depressionwas given 2 prescriptios and sent home about 1month after this I call to make an appointment to talk about the meds. And I was told on the phone the they don't want me as a patient anymore to go see a srink. That's real caring. I would NEVER recommend this Dr to anyone. Do not use Dr. Prins of manahawkin there is much better out there.

November 11th, 2015