A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Prosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Prosser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Prosser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosser graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prosser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Frederick Prosser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Prosser practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Prosser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Prosser practices Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.