A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Protas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Protas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Protas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Protas graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Protas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Protas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Protas practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Protas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Protas practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Anesthesiologists and Decatur Internists.