A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brooks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Queen of The Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Brooks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brooks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brooks practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: American Canyon, CA and Fairfield, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.