A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ryan Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houghton Lake, MI.
See League City Surgeons and League City Orthopedic Surgeons.