A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ryan Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houghton Lake, MI.
See League City Orthopedic Surgeons and League City Surgeons.