A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Casey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Casey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Casey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of Utah Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Casey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Casey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Casey practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Pulmonologists, and Albuquerque Sleep Medicine Doctors.