A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Chuang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chuang, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chuang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Chuang MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Chuang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chuang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Chuang practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.