Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Hart
Dr. Kenneth Hart, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Hart is affiliated with Nix Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hart has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
Dr. Kenneth Hart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr
Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Heather Mckenzie
Preventive Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Ricardo Aguilar Jr
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.26 mi19