Dr. Kenneth Johnson Jr Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Johnson is the BEST!

He is very patient and very committed to his patients. He took as much time as necessary at each visit, and took the time to go to the waiting room after my surgery, to explain to my husband how it went and what to expect--he has the best bedside manner! I had two surgeries with him to remove my thyroid and my scar is nearly invisible, he did an excellent job. He knows his field inside and out and is a very competent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.