A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lee, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lee, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- DIEP Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Reconstruction
- Microvascular Reconstruction
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Lee practice?
Dr. Kenneth Lee practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.