A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Olson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Rudolph Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Olson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Olson practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Family Physicians.