A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Olson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Rudolph Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Olson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Olson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Olson practices Family Medicine near Waukon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Caledonia, MN and La Crescent, MN.
See Waukon Family Physicians.