A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Olson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Rudolph Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Olson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Olson practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Family Physicians.