A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Roth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Roth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Raymond Roth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Roth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Roth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poway, CA.
See Poway Orthopedic Surgeons.