A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sharp, Board Certified Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hospice Care
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Sharp DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sharp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sharp practices Family Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Family Physicians.