Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sharp, Board Certified Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hospice Care
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Sharp DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Sharp practices Family Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Family Physicians.