Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sharp, Board Certified Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hospice Care
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Sharp DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Sharp practices Family Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Family Physicians.