Kenneth R Sharp Jr, DO
525 Iron St
Ste B
Lehighton, PA 18235
610-377-8228
Locations and availability (1)

Dec 10th, 2013

he is horrible went there for chest pain mention ed i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia from different doc he told me to go back to other dr cause fibro dont exist he was horrible i left in tears he should not be a dr never was i treated like that from anyone less a dr think twice about seeing him

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sharp does not seem to have the medical knowledge to be practicing effectively. At times he is very nice and other times he seems very irritated. The one girl in his office is very kind. The other one is rude and appears like she does not want to be bothered. I don't have much trust in this office to be handling my medical care.

|  The best family physician I've known  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr Sharp reminds me of the doctors years ago who knew you, and your family, personally. He spends time on concerns, answers questions without rushing you, and is truly compassionate. My husband, and I could not be more satisfied. Keep up the good work.

|  Marie  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

There is no better doctor. Office is efficient with the easiest check in and out. The doctor is high tech with computer order rx's and tests. And there has never been a better bed side manner then this doctor.

|  Terry & Say B.  |  show details
by Terry & Say on Jun 12th, 2010

The Dr. we had before Dr. Sharp dropped our insurance and we had to find another Doctor. That was Dr. Sharp. My wife and I are very glad that happened Dr. Sharp is very kind, listens, and never rushes us through a visit. Visiting his office is like visiting a friend not just a Dr.Makes us feel very comfortable and we know he cares. When he said that he would call us with test results, he called, not one of his staff.He is very impressive and we would very much recommend him.

|  Different kind of doctor  |  show details
by Pat on Mar 18th, 2010

Honestly, I never met a doctor like him. He is pretty cool. He doesn't like to wear a white coat and doesn't wear a tie. He likes to wear jeans most of the time but so do I. Both times I was there he had jazz playing in the room when I went in. He's very good at what he does, too. My mom really likes him too and he takes really good care of her. She's been going to him for years. He once called just to see how we were doing and told us he was praying for both of us. I never thought a doctor would ever do that.

|  Highly recommend this doctor!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2009

To me, a good doctor takes time to listen to your problem, cares about your problem and gives practical advice to help you with it. A good doctor returns your phone calls and lets you know results of tests in timely manner. Dr. Sharp does that. His staff is polite, efficient and dependable. Beautiful office!

by Paul W. on May 1st, 2009

My family has found Dr Sharp to be very caring and compasionate. He has provided extremely good care for my children (they love to see him) and he was there for all of us when my father passed away. We highly recommend him.

Mar 25th, 2009

In my opinion he is a great and caring doctor. He takes the time out to answer any questions you may have without being rushed.