Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 2nd, 2011
poor service
I regretfully arrived exactly 14 minutes late. When I gave the receptionist my name she just glared at me at said you missed your appointment.. You only have a 15 minute window. When I verified that I was within the 15 minute window she rolled her eyes at me and said ...in an aggravated manner... Ill see if he will see you. I left thinking, doctors always make EVERYONE wait in their office I am within the late policy why am I being treated this way? I received a discharge letter from Dr. Smith stating that I failed to comply with scheduled appointments and walked out of their office....amazing that an office is so bold that they will terminate a customer...the actual doctor would sign his name to a letter and not contact his patient to get more information before making a decision. I guess the letter speaks for itself they do not understand what the word customer service really means. Health Care is very expensive no loss ..Ill find an office that appreciates my business and actually wants to help me.