A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.