A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Randall Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.