A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Snyder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Snyder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Snyder practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Snyder practices Family Medicine near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Hillsborough Family Physicians.