Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Stone
Dr. Kenneth Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Yale -New Haven Hosp, New Haven, Ct and Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Stone has the following 4 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Kenneth Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. Amarjit Lamba
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi42
Dr. Karen Hutchinson
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi34
Dr. Astou Seye
Internal Medicine, Residency
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi2