A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weller
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Weller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Weller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Russell Weller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Weller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Weller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Weller practices Psychiatry near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Haddonfield Psychiatrists.