Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilkes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkes
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilkes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wilkes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Roger Wilkes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Wilkes practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilkes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilkes practices Psychiatry near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Plainview Psychiatrists.