Dr. Kenneth Ragan Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 2nd, 2015

Saved my life!

This doctor is truly a genius when it comes to treating the brain! He cured me of severe clinical depression caused by a prolonged acute panic attack that had messed the chemicals up in my nervous system and brain. I was hospitalized for two weeks but it only took him two or three days to figure out which drug would work. I felt completely better after only one pill! This was about 33 years ago! Only took the drug a couple of weeks and no problems since! I highly recommend!!!!

November 1st, 2014