Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rappaport
Dr. Kenneth Rappaport, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rappaport is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside, Jupiter Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Rappaport has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rappaport has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Rappaport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dr. Dave Khurana
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Raymond Tan
Hospitalist, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Jack Waterman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi36