Dr. Kenneth Rappaport DO Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Palm Beach Gardens, FL

4.7

September 27th, 2016
Great and thoughtful physician
Dr. Rappaport took care of my father for years and is now my primary physician. Very nice and takes time to talk and answer questions. Very good physician.

February 4th, 2014
Medical Experience
I will begin by saying Dr. Rappaport came highly recommended to me. This past fall, I was admitted into Jupiter Medical Center and not only was his diagnosis accurate, but he came to see me that first day which made me feel very optimistic. He spent time explaining all of the procedures that were going to be done to me and answered all of my questions that other doctors made very confusing. Dr. Rappaport is a true professional in his field of medicine and has an uncanny work ethic. I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

August 24th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
Great doctor, he has changed my quality of life. Would recommend him to anybody.

August 3rd, 2012
GREAT OFFICE, LOVE THE DOC AND STAFF!
EVERYONE THERE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT. I FELT COMFORTABLE AND THE OFFICE IS VERY ORGANIZED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

January 10th, 2012
Mr. and Mrs. Piccini
Dr. Rappaport is a fabulous doctor.He is caring and compassionate; doesn't rush the patient,goes over every detail, encourages questions, has a wonderful bedside manner, and a sense of humor so often missing from other doctors. He fuses the practice of medicine into a science and an art.He's one of a kind.

January 7th, 2012
True Professional
Brilliant, kind, sensitive physician. Consistently allows me to have the time I need during my appointments. Excellent follow-up care! Often will check on me even when not on-call. Outstanding diagnostician.

January 27th, 2011
Extremely thorough
Dr. Rappaport is a true medical detective. He is very thorough and will work dilligently to correct the medical problem, to seek answers and solutions. In my opinion, he goes steps beyond most doctors.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Rappaport has been what we consider an old fashioned doctor. Though he is up to the latest medical information, he truly cares for his patients. The combination of the two, makes me have more faith in him than any doctor since I came to Florida. He is the greatest.