A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rebong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rebong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebong graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rebong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rebong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Rebong practice?
Dr. Kenneth Rebong practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgan Hill, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.