A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rebong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rebong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebong graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rebong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Rebong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rebong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Rebong practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.