Dr. Kenneth Redlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2010
Personable, caring, and attentive
I went to Dr. Redlin for a full physical and was more than impressed. He was very thorough with a head to toe exam and answered all of my questions during the exam. He ends every visit asking me if I have any questions which makes me feel confident in his ability. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

March 31st, 2010
The best doctor I ever had...
Dr. Redlin is caring and very thorough. I had a physical exam and he spent nearly an hour with me. I learned a lot about my body and how to keep in good health. I feel like I really got my money's worth. Other doctors I've seen always seemed rushed. With Dr. Redlin, I felt like a VIP. I highly recommend him. His staff was very friendly too.

June 12th, 2009
Dr refused to treat me
I need some tests done for work and Dr Redlin refused to treat me for them because i refused to have a full physical. I am a healthy 32yr old, and do not feel that i need a physical. I should be able to refuse treatment without penalty. He gave no reason for me needing a full physical. I have a high deductable so do not want nor need one. He refused to do the tests, so I had to (happily) find another Dr who cares about my opinion and is not just trying to make money out of me. I have the right to refuse unnecessay tests. I question this Drs morals and ethics and if he really cared he would understand that i can not be paying for test willynilly just coz he think is need them!I am appalled by this Drs treatment of one of his patients.