A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Reesor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Reesor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reesor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reesor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Reesor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reesor graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Reesor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Reesor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Reesor practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Reesor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Reesor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.