A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Reesor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Reesor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Reesor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reesor graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Reesor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eugene Reesor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Reesor practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Reesor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Reesor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Orthopedic Surgeons.