Dr. Kenneth Remsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Remsen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Remsen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2015

surgery

Dr. R has performed my surgery! and he also did my dads and friend surgery!! i think he is great

September 9th, 2014

surgery

i had my nose surgery done with Dr. Remsen and recently my father had his nose surgery done with Dr. Remsen. I also know of 4 other people who had surgery with him and he is great!! did great work! very happy! his office was very prompt and he did everything he was suppose to.

August 28th, 2013

I deal with patients in a daily basis for 19 years now. I shared with the providers in my office how horrible my experience was so we never leave a patient feeling the way I left this office. I had many syptoms that the Dr made me feel weren't real, and that the xray I had from an ER visit had an artifact on it not a calcified nodule. I changed Dr's rnded up with an utrasound, FNA, now a biopsy and possible thyroidectomy. Wether or not thyroid cancer is terminal or not it is very scary and your patients should be treated professionally. I hope in the future patients receive more consideration than I was given.

April 27th, 2013

Excellent surgeon

I've been going to Dr. Remsen for years. He did surgery on me, . He was so re-assuring as I was terrified. He is very educated and answers all my questions. He may not have the most joyous bedside manner but I rather have a doctor who knows what they're doing rather then a "huggy" "want to be your friend" doctor. I am confident with him and he takes care of me. I highly recommend him.

August 31st, 2011

Terrible

My experience with this doctor was awful. He makes it clear that he doesn't care - he invests minimal time with patients and is annoyed when asked questions. He has a pompous attitude and did not make me feel comfortable. I never left the office feeling assured. He is not compassionate and arrogant, the staff at the front of the office are rude - he may be knowledgeable, but lacks the ability to connect with his patients and build a level of trust. Will not be returning.

October 14th, 2008

Dr. Remsen was very caring. He answered all my questions and saw my daughter before her surgery and after her surgery. He was very imformative and personable. Thank you so much for your good work and caring personality. You will be highly recommended.

November 12th, 2015