A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Renwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Renwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Renwick, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renwick graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Renwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Keeney Renwick MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Renwick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Renwick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Renwick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tuolumne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and Angels Camp, CA.
See Tuolumne Emergency Physicians and Tuolumne Primary Care Doctors.