A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Renwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Renwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renwick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Renwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Renwick, FAAFP, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renwick graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Renwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Keeney Renwick FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Renwick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Renwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Renwick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tuolumne, CA.
See Tuolumne Emergency Physicians and Tuolumne Primary Care Doctors.