A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Resnik, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Resnik MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Resnik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Resnik practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Sharon Hill, PA.
See Newtown Square Dermatologists.