Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rexinger
Dr. Kenneth Rexinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA, with another office in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rexinger is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rexinger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rexinger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Rexinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.
Dr. Torsten Kruse
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Clemente, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Edward Balasanian
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, Internal Medicine
San Clemente, CA 0.47 mi15
Dr. Cary Stewart
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Clemente, CA 0.49 mi15