Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rholl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rholl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rholl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rholl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rholl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Rholl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Rholl practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rholl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rholl practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Springfield Radiologists.