A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rholl
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rholl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rholl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rholl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rholl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Rholl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Rholl practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rholl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rholl practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Springfield Radiologists.