A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Ricci DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ricci practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Woodstock, GA.
See Woodstock Family Physicians and Woodstock General Practitioners.