A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricci
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Ricci DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ricci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ricci practices Adult Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Alpharetta Family Physicians.