Kenneth Ricci DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Ricci for a couple of years. He has restored my confidence in the medical profession. I like to be pro-active, and he is genuinely interested in keeping me in the best of health. Would highly recommend.

May 13th, 2016
The best PCP I've ever had
I've been a patient of Dr. Ricci for about a year now. His specialization is in men's health but as a female patient I feel at ease. I even followed him when he went to another practice because I was that comfortable and pleased with him. He remembered me when I came to his new practice after almost a year. He is a DO, so he is more concerned about treating the cause rather than symptoms. You can tell he's in excellent health himself and he will stress healthy diet and exercise rather than just prescribing you a bunch of medicines to just essentially put a bandaid on the problem. Some doctors are too eager to whip out the prescription pad, but he knows how to connect the dots and will say, "I cannot prescribe this medicine to you in good conscience because you have this condition", for example. I'm in nursing school myself so I can be kind of a pain to doctors because I "know too much", but with him it is not a problem and there is mutual patient-practitioner respect. His bedside manner is unparalleled. He has emotional intelligence as well as the brain of a doctor- he really knows his patho and does a thorough health history to really get an accurate clinical picture and to provide holistic care. He wanted to know the names of every doctor of mine and what to ask them about this or that issue. Also, he is compassionate and seems to genuinely care about your health! Last year when I saw him I had lost 16 lbs. since my visit with him 3 months prior to that, and he noticed that from my chart and congratulated me and told me to keep up the great work. Doctors are sometimes too busy to really notice those kinds of nuances but he does. And after a scare when I had a swollen lymph node in my neck he assured me that he didn't think it was cancer and that it was probably a reaction from an infection and he was right- after a course of antibiotics it went away. I love this doctor and would recommend him to anyone; while I do believe every patient should advocate for himself/herself, he really makes you feel like he is working for you and with you. There's none of that self-righteous doctor "God complex" here. Also his staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Ricci is a blessing to the field!

August 24th, 2016