A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rieger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rieger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Rieger practice?
Dr. Kenneth Rieger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Chatham, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Louisville, KY.
See Chatham Surgeons.