Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rifkind
Dr. Kenneth Rifkind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Rifkind is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rifkind has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Kenneth Rifkind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Tiffany Reavis
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Indu Shivaram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi29