A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ring, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ring graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ring has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Ring practice?
Dr. Kenneth Ring practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kearny, NJ and Roselle, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.