A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ring, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ring graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ring has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Ring MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Ring practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ring has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ring practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kearny, NJ and Roselle, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.