Urologist
Video profile
275 Orchard St
Westfield, NJ 07090
908-654-5100
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic Care...  |  show details
by Dave T on Sep 29th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. ring by my doctor. The staff was helpful and scheduled my appointment quickly. Dr. Ring provided excellent care and took the time to answer my questions. I would definitely seem hi again should the need arise.

|  Awesome experience  |  show details
by allison H on Jun 4th, 2013

My son had his first surgery at age 10 - hard surgery - lot of pain.. but the dr. was excellent. Dr. Ring made sure I got proper meds to give my son to keep him comfortable - he called and checked on my son. the first visit - he talked to both of us.. and then took the time to talk to my son... asked him questions - and was so wonderful. The second surgery - we were all like old friends. He was excellent with my son. His surgery was at a surgery center - and they were great. We saw Dr. Ring in Kearney only once - we went to Westfield most of the time.

|  worst ever  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

this is by far the WORST Dr's office i have ever been to from the front desk to the health insurance department on to the blind Dr..on two occasions i had to go to the office during office hours because they were not answering the phone and they were in side with the door locked and would not open it when i repeatedly knocked. on my follow up visit i sat in the examine room naked for an hour listing to the women at the front desk cackling about nothing while the phone rang and rang and finally when Dr. Ring came in to see me i told him about what i had experienced repeatedly with his staff and he was very uninterested. and then charged me more then the original quoted price. DON"T DO IT ! FIND ANOTHER DR. SAVE YOU SANITY AND MONEY !

Sep 26th, 2011

I was very pleased with my appointment. Dr. Ring is very professional and his staff superb.

Jul 16th, 2011

I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Ring's office. The staff was very professional. I did not have to wait long after I filled the necessary paperwork. Dr Ring is very courteous, compassionate, and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly. I am very glad that I went to him and I would recommend him highly.

Dec 31st, 2010

I had seen several other local urologists prior to going to Dr. Ring. None of them was able to accurately diagnose and treat my problem of interstitial cystitis. He not only diagnosed my condition but started me on a treatment plan right away. I feel great today because of his treatment. He was warm and compassionate and really helped me with my problems, and he always found time to answer all of my questions. His staff was terrific. They always seemed to find the time to squeeze me in if I needed an emergency appointment. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and family members. Dr. Ring is definitely TOPS in my book.

Nov 29th, 2010

I had an emergency and Dr. Ring was able to fit me in to his busy schedule and take care of the problem immediately. I was very grateful and I would recommend him highly!

Oct 21st, 2010

very long wait time at the office. bedside manner was horrible to non existent.

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Ring is both courteous and professional. The quality of care is outstanding!

Sep 5th, 2010

I am so fortunate to have taken my son to Dr. Ring. He immediately diagnosed him (testicular cancer) and treated him. He is now living his life to the fullest, (cancer free). Again, my family is so grateful for Dr. Ring's expertise in urology and his kind disposition. I highly recommend him.

Jul 16th, 2010

After going to many other doctors without help, I was referred to Dr. Ring from a friend who raved about him. I am so glad I did, because he diagnosed my problem immediately and I was cured.

Jul 7th, 2010

Dr. Ring diagnosed my father with prostate cancer and now my father is cancer free. Dr. Ring is very professional. He is extremely patient and took the time to explain everything to me and my mother and made sure we understood everything concerning my father's illness. We think he is great!

Feb 23rd, 2010

Don't go to this doctor unless you like having surgery to fix what he does in his surgeries. Has a rude manner and a holier than thou attitude that doesn't match his quality of care. I would've received better treatment from an animal shelter wth no budget. Be very careful of his billing practices.

Apr 20th, 2009

Dr. Ring is the best, if you want the best, sometimes you have to wait

Mar 8th, 2009

Though this doctor is knowledgable, his utter lack of respect for his patients and downright rude behavior is enough for me to never return. Clearly, Castle Connolly never met this man before rating him as a top doctor.

Feb 14th, 2009

No nonsense, knowledgeable and disciplined. Professional diagnosis; human attentiveness and caring. Solid.