Dr. Kenneth Ring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ring?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ring?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017

Stay way!!

March 10th, 2017

The nursing staff and anesthesiologist were incredibly helpful to my husband and I prior to, during, and after our 1 year old son's surgery. We were very pleased that they took the time to explain everything and checked on us while our son was in surgery. Thank you for helping calm our nerves!!

April 29th, 2015

Dr.

My husband and I met Dr. Ring in the ER when I suffered an attack of the kidney stone kind. He was kind, sympathetic and reassuring because we didn't know for sure what was happening. His pre and post care was exemplary and his bedside manner was excellent. He took good care of me medically and exhibited genuine concern for both my husband and myself. I'm grateful to have been his patient.

September 29th, 2013

Fantastic Care...

I was referred to Dr. ring by my doctor. The staff was helpful and scheduled my appointment quickly. Dr. Ring provided excellent care and took the time to answer my questions. I would definitely seem hi again should the need arise.

June 4th, 2013

Awesome experience

My son had his first surgery at age 10 - hard surgery - lot of pain.. but the dr. was excellent. Dr. Ring made sure I got proper meds to give my son to keep him comfortable - he called and checked on my son. the first visit - he talked to both of us.. and then took the time to talk to my son... asked him questions - and was so wonderful. The second surgery - we were all like old friends. He was excellent with my son. His surgery was at a surgery center - and they were great. We saw Dr. Ring in Kearney only once - we went to Westfield most of the time.

February 4th, 2012

worst ever

this is by far the WORST Dr's office i have ever been to from the front desk to the health insurance department on to the blind Dr..on two occasions i had to go to the office during office hours because they were not answering the phone and they were in side with the door locked and would not open it when i repeatedly knocked. on my follow up visit i sat in the examine room naked for an hour listing to the women at the front desk cackling about nothing while the phone rang and rang and finally when Dr. Ring came in to see me i told him about what i had experienced repeatedly with his staff and he was very uninterested. and then charged me more then the original quoted price. DON"T DO IT ! FIND ANOTHER DR. SAVE YOU SANITY AND MONEY !

September 26th, 2011

I was very pleased with my appointment. Dr. Ring is very professional and his staff superb.

July 16th, 2011

I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Ring's office. The staff was very professional. I did not have to wait long after I filled the necessary paperwork. Dr Ring is very courteous, compassionate, and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly. I am very glad that I went to him and I would recommend him highly.

December 31st, 2010

I had seen several other local urologists prior to going to Dr. Ring. None of them was able to accurately diagnose and treat my problem of interstitial cystitis. He not only diagnosed my condition but started me on a treatment plan right away. I feel great today because of his treatment. He was warm and compassionate and really helped me with my problems, and he always found time to answer all of my questions. His staff was terrific. They always seemed to find the time to squeeze me in if I needed an emergency appointment. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and family members. Dr. Ring is definitely TOPS in my book.

November 29th, 2010

I had an emergency and Dr. Ring was able to fit me in to his busy schedule and take care of the problem immediately. I was very grateful and I would recommend him highly!

October 21st, 2010

very long wait time at the office. bedside manner was horrible to non existent.

September 27th, 2010

Dr. Ring is both courteous and professional. The quality of care is outstanding!