Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Roistacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Roistacher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Roistacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roistacher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Roistacher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth DR Roistacher MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Roistacher practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Roistacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Roistacher practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Infectious Disease Doctors.