A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Romero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Romero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Romero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Romero MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Romero practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Romero practices Anesthesiology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Anesthesiologists.