Dr. Kenneth Romero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 29th, 2016
The beat pain management Doctor
Always very careful to get down to the pain problem and not just jump into surgery. Take the time to find out what's wrong and helped control my lower back pain.

May 15th, 2014
patient
he has been very unproffesional recently even accusing me of hurting my self to provoke more injury to my rsd pain said i sprained my ankle on pourpuse and that i should see a different dr. because he does not know how else to help me. i probably will see another dr. soon

October 27th, 2013
ethical doctors are hard to find
Ethical drs are hard to find. Dr. Ramero . He makes his money on volume of patients not quality of care for his patients. He is all to aware the average pt contact is three years. The insurance company pays the bills not the patients. He writes his reports it meet the insurance adjusters needs not our care. Period.

September 25th, 2012
This is a health care professional recognizing his excellence
I am a WC RN Case Manager who accompanies an injured worker that is under the care of multiple physicians, including Dr. Romero for the IW's pain mgmt. Not only does Dr. Romero demonstrate excellence in his pain management, he has a vast global understanding of pathophysiology and intervenes beyond his scope where other "specialists" drop the ball. It is in anyone's best interest to have Dr. Romero manage their pain. He is a superstar. Once again, this is coming from a healthcare professional, my spouse is a physician - bottom line: I have inside awareness in assessing qualifications. Dr. Romero rocks.

April 5th, 2012
Great Doctor and Great Staff
He has helped me manage my pain better than any other doctor that I have been to.

April 21st, 2011
best pain management specialist in sd
Dr. Romero is a very caring, smart and cutting-edge pain-management physician with a background in anesthesiology. The experience in anesthesiology makes his precision with injections, stimulator placement, radiofrequency nerve modulation/lesioning, spinal epidurals, and/or any surgical procedures precise and effective. These procedures and injections are done without a lot of poking and prodding, and there is more effective results due to exact placement done by an anesthesologist pain management physician. I would know. I have done all of the above procedures... more than once. Dr. Romero is my 4th pain management doctor. He's the first to have successfully managed my pain.He's not God. I'm still in pain, every second of every day, taking pain medication, every four hours, having injections and procedures... but for the first time since my accident, I am not suicidal from pain. I am happy. I can work, go on bike rides 3-4 times a week, travel, take my dog to the park almost every day, make dinner from scratch every night, and I smile... a lot.Dr. Romero is the closest thing I have to a cure. P.S. people complain about the wait in his office, but here's the deal. If you're ever hurting something terrible and need to get injections and he's booked solid, he will still see you. He won't rush you. He will have a normal appointment and this means you will feel like his only, most favorite patient. I've been bumped. I've bumped others. You can always call and ask if he's running late and if so, what time should you come. The girls are honest.