A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sheldon Rosen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Rosen practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.