A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rosenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rosenman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rosenman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lead Poisoning
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Rosenman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenman practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Internists and East Lansing Preventive Medicine Specialists.