Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Independent Medical Examiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenzweig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenzweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- St Vincent Medical Center North
- Little Rock Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Rosenzweig MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.