A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Independent Medical Examiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- St Vincent Medical Center North
- Little Rock Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Marx Rosenzweig MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.