Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rosenzweig is affiliated with Arkansas Surgical Hospital, St Vincent Medical Center North and Little Rock Surgery Center. Dr. Rosenzweig has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Jason Stewart
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
North Little Rock, AR 0 mi20
Dr. Joe Crow
North Little Rock, AR 0 mi47
Dr. Joel Smith
North Little Rock, AR 0.12 mi9