Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Independent Medical Examiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenzweig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenzweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenzweig graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenzweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- St Vincent Medical Center North
- Little Rock Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Rosenzweig MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Rosenzweig practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.