Kenneth M Rosenzweig MD Patient Reviews

July 28th, 2016
Have had several lumbar shots in neck & back. Wonderful care & treated me special! Great bedside manner!!! Love going to Arkansas Surgery Hospital !! Top notch!!

April 4th, 2016
The best

October 29th, 2013
Super nice doctor! Very knowledgeable excellent staff! Great place to go for orthopedic needs! Highly recommended!

May 23rd, 2013
This patient died
We went to this ortho surgeon and he gave my blind spouse a cortisone injection and told him he would have no more pain in the future. My husband died 10 days later from liver cancer and malignant melanoma,he was 59 years old,My advice to people reading this is never go near this surgeon or you will probably die also.

August 6th, 2012
Great doc - I had went to 2 other docs that tried to treat with pain meds. Dr Rosenzweig did a pain injection and i was relieved of pain. Thanks

July 20th, 2012
The most uncaring DR ever!
My MRI results show bulging disc with a tear, L5. I have been in severe pain for 3 months and Dr Rosenzweig said my pain couldn't be from a herniated disc!!! I have never seen such incompetence. Would NOT recommend.

June 1st, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been going to him for many years and tries very hard to solve all of the problems. He treats things conservatively and is not eager to do surgery but try other things first. Would not go to another ortho doctor

October 18th, 2011
Myself, my husband and a very good friend have all become patients of Dr. Rosenzweig in 2011 and have received amazing relief from back pain that other doctors had not been able to accomplish. His staff is awesome and he takes a lot of time with us and is very personable. We all highly recommend him!

February 28th, 2011
So CARING~
It was great having Dr. R go over the entire procedure and explain to me WHY he was doing the procedure and what the expected outcome was. That was several months ago and I am very pleased with the results. His staff is very courteous and I was treated like a member of his family. Thank you for all your hard work! I am lucky to have found such and excellent ortho practice for my injury. TV~

April 29th, 2010
Knowledgable, confident, sensitive, supportive
I was referred to Dr. Rosenzweig by my Family Practioner who had been treated by him. I had a long-standing lower back problem that involved arthritic joints, unstable vertebrae and nerve impingement with considerable pain, muscle weakness and loss of sensation. He was informative and supportive and encouraged my participation in all decision making. He helped me to enjoy the maximum amount of physical mobility with the least pain for a long time. When postponing surgery was no longer safe or practical, he was right on spot with information, guidance and a tailor made referral to the right surgeon. I'm an athlete so he and I had the same high value for an active lifestyle and the patient's share of responsibility for treatment outcomes and recovery. We worked well together in pursuit of the healthiest alternatives. He was treating me when I qualified (at age 60) for the Boston Marathon. Eleven months after open back surgery, I completed that Boston Marathon. I associate Dr. Rosenzweig directly with my excellent outcome. He was easy to team up with as we formed that vital partnership so important to optimum health care outcomes.

April 19th, 2010
knowledgeable - not all about the money to him
I went to this dr. for pain management in attempt to avoid surgery. He was very honest in that he could do the shots and they would help, but it would be temporary, and he felt that regardless of shots, I would eventually need the surgery. I told him let's try and he did. We went thru 3 rounds of shots and a rhizotomy...he went to extremes to ensure the procedures were painless, as due to severe swelling the 1st shots were painful; he made sure they were not after that. Now that the rhizotomy has worn off, he and I have talked and, although he said he could do another rhizotomy, he felt that due to concerns of nerve damage, I should see a surgeon. The only problem I had was following the rhizotomy, I became severely depressed and I feel confident this depression was a direct result of pharm/chem reaction to anesthesia or steroid. He and my MD (who has known me for years) suggested this depression should be treated with anti-depressants. I told them I wasn't depressed and that my mood was directly related. I opted not to that the anti depressant and the depression wore off after about 3 or 4 weeks. I feel confident this was a reaction to meds, not an actual emotional state of depression. BUT other than that, I have confidence in his opinions regarding ortho/spine probs and his methods of dealing with them.

September 21st, 2009
office visit on 9/21/2009
i just want to say that i didn't enjoy my appointment today. the doctor treated me bad, talk to me like a dog. i don't want to be treated like this, i didn't ask to have the medical problems that i have. i just want a doctor who cares and it seems that i came to the wrong one today. i will never again come back to this doctor. this was a bad mistake. and i will not recommend this to any one in the future.