Dr. Kenneth Ross DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

January 11th, 2017
Great Doc
Not arrogant or condescending, I find it to see a doctor who isn't both. His diagnosis have always been right on the money. Answers any questions and always ends visit by asking if you have any questions.

August 19th, 2015
Arrogant and abusive
He is the rudest and most arrogant 'dr' I have ever seen in my life. I went there for a stomach problem, and he never addressed it at all. Instead he made derogatory comments about my breasts! He also made nasty remarks about some of my conditions, and without doing a single test, told me I didn't need any of the heart medications that my cardiologist prescribed. He told me to stop taking all medications that I have been taking for several years. I will never darken his door again. In my opinion he is an arrogant quack. He was so abusive, I cried for hours a free leaving his dungeon of doom.

June 29th, 2015
My family Loves this Dr. Kenneth Ross we would tell anyone to see if he could fit them in he is kind and caring and the staff is great also

June 15th, 2015
I had Fibromyalgia but Dr Ross decided I was a hypochondriac. He told me to get my mind on other things. After a severe car wreck, I told him my chest was hurting and I thought I had hit the steering wheel with my chest. He said I did not because there would be an impression of the steering wheel on my chest.... plus he had already decided I was a hypochondriac..... when I got my car back after the wreck, the steering wheel was broken in half from where my chest had hit it. He needs to take patients seriously and stop labeling them with a WRONG diagnosis.

July 23rd, 2013
Patient advocate
Dr. Ross is one of a few doctors who will actually come to the hospital and check on you if you are hospitalized. He is definitely a patients advocate, speaking up to hospital staff and even other doctors if he feels your care is substandard. I will never change doctors because he has proven himself to be caring and trustworthy. His bedside manner is sometimes tactless because he cuts through the niceties to get to the truth. I rate him a 10+!

February 26th, 2013
Good Family Doctor
We have been seeing Dr. Kenneth Ross for 25 years. He has always observed, listened and treated us with great care and expertise. His staff is efficient, friendly and courteous.

April 12th, 2012
OFFICE STAFF CAUSES US TO CHANGE DOCTORS AFTER 12 YEARS
Left Dr Ross as a patient after their office staff claimed I owed them for an insurance claim that was already paid. Double billed our insurance company in the past and then claimed we owed for a physical exam that our insurance company already paid. Will not work with clients to resolve disputes. Either pay the office manager what she claims you owe them or don't be seen. You have a hard time resolving issues because she is never there. Almost impossible to get someone to answer the phone, recorder does not have office hours listed and you cannot leave a message. How he is still in business is a mystery.

August 4th, 2010
The bill collecton dep. (Mrs. Kenneth Ross) is very poor. Keeps sending the wrong claim to the wrong insurence dep. Refuses to listen to reason when you try to fix the problem. After a yr. of trying to fix this the sent the claim to a bill collector. Insurance dep. is now involved with trying to get her to send the right info. Oh well, next step is a lawyer.