Dr. Kenneth Roth MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 6 reviews

July 1st, 2015
KEEPS CANCELLING APPOINTMENTS
They cancelled my appointment 3 times before they got in. Then I got in and finally got the follow-up appointment. I received an email saying to log into the website because my appointment was changed for my blood draw. I logged in and the appointment was CANCELLED! I guess they do not want any patients, because they continue cancelling appointments. The worse thing is that I did not get a call, nor explanation and the site only says Appointment cancelled. This doctor and the office staff SUCK!

January 31st, 2012
An appointment at the DMV is more pleasant than walking into the office of dr. kenneth roth. he treats you as if you are a number that can be crammed into the shortest time possible and lacking any connection with the patient. I have visited this office half a dozen times hoping for improvement and the unfriendly staff never ceases to amaze me. Trying to receive a referral or answer from this office requires persistent follow through - they will rarely contact you. As for Dr. Roth himself, has a pure lack for providing good patient care. After 10 months of pain, I requested a secondary opinion and a MRI unto which I was told "its too expensive and unnecessary." DO NOT go to this doctor. He is old, careless and will not give you the time of day.

June 30th, 2011
Great guy, good bedside manner. Very healthy guy that truly cares about your health and well being

May 18th, 2011
worst staff ever
Try calling and make an appointment. The girl TINA is condescending and makes you feel like you are wasting her time.

July 29th, 2010
Good Dr.
Dr. Roth seems to be very good at being a medical professional, seems to really know his job well. I feel he has my best interest at heart. If I had any adverse comment, it would be that Dr. Roth's bedside manner could use some work at times. Sometimes he is very good, other times he can seem a bit abrupt. The other Doctors in the office are also very good to outstanding. All seem to truly care about their patients.I've never had a problem getting in either the same day or next. The office staff can always work some magic.Overall, I would highly recommend this office.

July 17th, 2009
After many years visiting many doctors in different cities, Dr. Roth is one of the most professional physicians. I would highly recommend him.