A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Rothman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rothman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rothman practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Primary Care Doctors.