A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Rothman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rothman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rothman practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Primary Care Doctors.