A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Rothman practice?
Dr. Kenneth Rothman practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.