A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rothstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dean Rothstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rothstein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Rothstein practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.