A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rothstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Rothstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans