Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Roush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roush
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Roush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Roush, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Roush has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Roush FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Roush practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Roush has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Roush practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Port Clinton, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.