A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Roush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roush
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Roush, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Roush has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Roush FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Roush practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Roush has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Roush practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Port Clinton, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.