Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Roush
Dr. Kenneth Roush, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Maumee, OH and Port Clinton, OH (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Roush is affiliated with Toledo Hospital, Fulton County Health Center and H B Magruder Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Roush has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Kenneth Roush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. John Longabaugh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi34
Dr. Brent Devries
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Toledo, OH 0 mi27
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Toledo, OH 0 mi24