A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Royle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Royle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Royle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Royle graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Royle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mack Royle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Royle practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Royle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Royle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.